- Responsible for the review of month end close packages, including investor allocations and statements, provided by the administrator along with preparing internal shadow allocations, management fee calculations and expense accruals for each of Capstone’s products.
- Support the Investor Relations team on ad hoc and monthly investor requests, DDQ responses.
- Assist in preparing the CFO and Fund Controller for ODD meetings
- Collaborate with Middle Office on the review of daily PnL as well as being responsible for the reporting of internal daily NAVs
- Coordinate with the Management Company Accountants on management fee and incentive fee forecasts along with fund invoice payments.
- Assist in the monitoring of investor side letter terms and MFNs as they relate to accounting
- Review of quarterly regulatory filings, annual audited financials and annual fund tax preparation (K-1, Federal + State filings)
- Assist in the accounting aspects of new fund launches, including participating in the fund structuring, review of fund documents as well as both internal meetings and investor calls throughout the launch
- Other duties as assigned
- Mix of public/private or admin/private experience is ideal
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working on Financial Statements / Audit Process
- CPA is a plus
- Product knowledge