Market Data Operations
- Day to day management of our market data portfolio and administrative inquiries from internal business units, including but not limited to; data/sourcing requests, contract negotiation, entitlement administration, exchange reporting, moves/adds/changes requests, inventory management, procurement/legal approval, expense allocation, invoices reconciliation, and spend reporting.
- Manage firm’s market data management system
- Work with internal stakeholders and business units such as portfolio managers, technology, finance, legal, compliance, middle office, and operations
- Monitor renewals and key dates to ensure all contracts are in good standing
- Work with portfolio management teams and Middle Office on understanding data needs and ensuring quality support to the business
- Oversee inventory management process of leavers/joiner, ensuring current inventory is accurate and up to date
- Oversee reconciliation of invoices and timely payment
- Review spend and enact cost savings initiatives, and provide business units with an overview of their costs and identify ways to consolidate spend
- Perform monthly/quarterly reporting as required by data vendors and exchanges
- Work with Head of Middle Office and Finance to run annual budgeting process
- 3+ years of relevant experience in market data operations or vendor management
- Experience managing a market data inventory management system
- Experience working with market data vendors such as Bloomberg, MSCI, etc.
BASE SALARY RANGE
$85,000 – $130,000 USD