- Assist with managing relationships with select current investors in different jurisdictions. Involves arranging regular update meetings/calls, responding to inquiries, and serving as a day-to-day point of contact.
- Manage pitchbooks, newsletters, and risk reports for dedicated products.
- Be acutely involved in the coordination of investor events, including the Global Volatility Summit, as well as smaller scale events, dinners, and webcasts.
- Update firm wide pitchbooks and maintain presentation management software, Templafy.
- Assist in completing investor and prospective investor standardized and ad hoc reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 1-3 years of financial services experience preferred
- Strong Computer / Analytical skills. CRM experience would be preferred
- Motivated and proactive. Able to work independently within a team
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize among many time-sensitive demands