Client Solutions Analyst
A unique opportunity to launch a career in the alternative investment management industry, gaining a grounding in all aspects of the Sales and Investor Relations function at Capstone Investment Advisors, a leading, global alternative asset management company with $8.5bn of assets under management. As part of the Client Solutions team, you will be joining a group of experienced professionals, with the opportunity to benefit from world-class training, a significant level of responsibility and exposure to a varied range of activities in a fast-paced environment at a successful, growing firm. The Graduate Analyst will be able to build a successful long-term career at the firm, with the ability to develop into a dedicated Sales, Investor Relations or other role within the firm over time.
Supporting the Sales Process
- Use available tools to engage in research, investor trends and investment mandates to uncover new prospects
- Track RFPs by identifying and scanning for pertinent information and disseminate to appropriate marketers/teams
- Manage and track weekly CEO insight emails to select clients
- Work with Sales team on prospecting new clients
- Work with the Sales Technology Initiatives Team, rolling out various projects to leverage technology to improve the efficiency and reach of Sales and IR processes
- Responsibilities include coordinating podcast series, video and audio recording, and virtual conferences
- Be actively involved in the coordination of investor events, such as forums, conferences, dinners, and webcasts by working with the Events Team
- Assist the Events Team by liaising with event planner and various vendors in organizing the annual Global Volatility Summits in New York and Tokyo
- Maintain and enhance the Global Volatility Summit event website, social media and lead the creation of an event app
- Assist in ad-hoc Client Solutions-specific projects
- Become proficient in Capstone’s strategies by reviewing fund materials, including master pitches and presentations
- Knowledge-based training, for example CFA
- Skills-based training, for example in presentation and negotiation skills
- Regulatory qualifications, for example Series 3
- Be mentored by a Senior Sales/Client Solutions individual professional
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree, with interest or experience in a communications, marketing, investor relations, sales or a related field.
- Strong Computer / Excel / PowerPoint skills. Adobe InDesign or Photoshop and WordPress skills preferred.
- Motivated and proactive. Able to work independently within a team.
- Extremely organized and high attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize among many time-sensitive demands.