We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join our growing Human Resources team. This newly created role will oversee the global benefits for the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Australia. This individual will also participate in the selection and implementation of a new HRIS and will lead process for selecting a new benefits broker and U.S. benefits offerings. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized, a strong communicator, and has exceptional attention to detail. We are looking for a customer-service oriented person who is both collaborative and able to work autonomously and efficiently.
- Administer all global employee benefit plans, including medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, EAP, life insurance, disability, international pension plans, 401(k), voluntary plans, etc.
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company's benefits package
- Liaise with benefit vendors to process updates to employee data
- Manage all benefits-related compliance requirements
- Analyze current benefit offerings, evaluating the use, services, coverage, effectiveness, cost, plan experience and competitive trends and make recommendations
- Work with benefit broker on annual benefit renewal processes
- Reconcile global benefit invoices and resolve discrepancies
- Administer leave of absence programs and documentation for employees (e.g. FMLA, NYPFL, CTPFL, Short-term and Long-term disability, and unpaid absences).
- Respond to benefits-related questions from employees and Finance/HR and resolve individual benefits issues
- Manage benefit plans and deduction in HRIS
- Partner with HR and Office Management on employee wellbeing initiatives
- Monitor administrative costs of benefits programs and recommend cost containment strategies, including alternative methods for administration and funding
- Other duties and project as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on benefits administration in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Experience managing health and welfare, well-being and retirement benefits, including strategy, and vendor management
- Strong understanding of benefits policies, procedures and practices including HIPPA, COBRA, ADA, ACA, ERISA, IRS, Department of Labor and other employment law implications for benefit programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Adaptable to changing requirements
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Displays a high level of discretion and maintains confidentiality of all sensitive matters