2024 Summer Internship – Investment – NYC
Capstone’s 2024 Summer Internship is a 10–12-week summer program. You will be given a project that is both educational and a value add to the business, at the end of the summer you will present your project to the senior leadership team. Throughout the program you will attend educational sessions given by senior leadership, we will host team building exercises and encourage relationship building with the firm. At the end of the summer, we will have a send-off lunch to close out the program and thank you for all your hard work.
Our investment pods are looking for bright, curious, and motivated candidates to join their teams for a summer internship. Throughout the summer, interns will be given the opportunity to learn about various investments strategies, as well as complete a project that will be both educational and a value add to the business.
Investment pod placements may include Sovereign Rates Relative Value, Global Equity Volatility, Quantitative, Convertible Bond Arbitrage, Equity Capital Markets, and more.
- All students are encouraged to apply but Bachelor’s or Master’s students in a quantitative field, including Economics, Econometrics, Finance, Applied Math and Statistics are preferred
- Proficiency in Python, Java or similar language is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter with a strong desire to learn alongside organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrable passion for financial markets
Capstone is committed to creating an inclusive environment where we welcome people of different backgrounds. Capstone considers applications for employment without regard to all applicable protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
$30 USD – $40 USD