2023 Summer Internship – Middle Office
Capstone’s 2023 Summer Internship is a 10–12-week summer program. You will be given a project that is both educational and a value add to the business, at the end of the summer you will present your project to the senior leadership team. Throughout the program you will attend educational sessions given by senior leadership, we will host team building exercises and encourage relationship building with the firm. At the end of the summer, we will have a send-off lunch to close out the program and thank you for all your hard work.
The middle office team is responsible for managing all the firm’s global trade flow. The team works directly with portfolio managers to monitor and book trades, assist with Risk and P&L monitoring, and handle critical operational functions for the business. The team also works across all Capstone business lines to facilitate new business build out and various projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Current undergraduates pursuing studies in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Strong organizational and time management skills