2023 Summer Internship – Information Security
Capstone’s 2023 Summer Internship is a 10–12-week summer program. You will be given a project that is both educational and a value add to the business, at the end of the summer you will present your project to the senior leadership team. Throughout the program you will attend educational sessions given by senior leadership, we will host team building exercises and encourage relationship building with the firm. At the end of the summer, we will have a send-off lunch to close out the program and thank you for all your hard work.
The infrastructure team is responsible for the design, implementation and support of all corporate technology used by the firm. This includes all server, network, desktop computers and mobile devices as well as all end user support. In addition, the team is directly responsible for all information security initiatives that protect the firm from the various cyber threats common to most corporations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Studying either an Information or Cyber Security undergraduate or master’s degree
- Awareness of basic information security principles
- Basic understanding of the NIST framework
- Ability to sift through large data sets and create clear summaries
- Fast learner, persistent and diligent about following up.