2022 Operations Graduate Rotation Program
In this two-year program, you will have the opportunity to work with and rotate through our back office operations department, middle office department and treasury and portfolio finance department.
The operations team’s main role is to ensure the correct and optimal facilities are established to manage different types of trading. On a daily basis, the team is reconciling trades, positions, fees and cash, as well as working with counterparties to ensure timely settlement.
The middle office team is responsible for trade booking and managing the trade lifecycle for all of the firm’s strategies. The team works directly with portfolio managers and brokers to manage trade flow and resolve breaks. The team is also responsible for monitoring daily PnL and performance for all of Capstone’s funds.
The treasury and portfolio finance team is responsible for implementing the firm’s financing strategy across all asset classes, investing excess liquidity, optimizing margin, cash and collateral, and managing counterparty relationships.
In each of the rotations, you will gain hands on experience working on challenging and meaningful projects and gain exposure to various areas of trading operations and Capstone’s business.
Capstone will also provide you with training opportunities to help advance your people, leadership and technical skills. Throughout the duration of the program, you will also have a dedicated mentor who will help you develop both personally and professionally. Upon successful completion of the program, you will have the opportunity to be selected for a permanent position in one of our global offices.
- On track to receive an undergraduate degree in May 2022 in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field
- A keen interest in business operations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and be collaborative in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain internal and external relationships
- Course work or experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word