2021 Summer Internship – Treasury
- Create, generate and distribute Treasury & Portfolio Finance daily reporting suite
- Build datasets and analytics that identify trading and optimization opportunities
- Create one-off and ad hoc reports as required by the Treasury & Portfolio Finance team
- Work to automate daily, manual functions in order to drive time savings and efficiency
- Provide support for Trade Execution that will include cash equities, equity derivatives, futures, options, Treasuries and other sovereign bonds, and FX
- Troubleshoot and solve T+1 trade issues between Capstone and its counterparties/administrators.
- Work closely with IT in order to develop and enhance front-end trading systems
- Generate an understanding of and provide backup coverage for core Treasury portfolio management and trading strategies, including Equity and Fixed Income Relative Value and Delta-One
- Other duties as assigned
- Current undergraduates pursuing studies in Finance, Business, Economics or related field
- Advanced Excel skills including VBA and macros. Programming knowledge (SQL, Python, etc.) is a plus.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in Capital Markets
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills