2021 Summer Internship – Fund Accounting
- Responsible for the review of month end close packages, including investor allocations and statements, provided by the administrator along with preparing internal shadow allocations, management fee calculations and expense accruals for each of Capstone’s products.
- Support the Investor Relations team on ad hoc and monthly investor requests, DDQ responses.
- Collaborate with Middle Office on the review of daily PnL as well as being responsible for the reporting of internal daily NAVs
- Review of quarterly regulatory filings
- Other duties as assigned
- Current undergraduates pursuing studies in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills